Welcomed Visitors

Celtic Music Search Engine

Suggested Albums: "Bare Foot Folk" - Ange Hardy - 2013

I am pleased to share with you this new album review from Ange Hardy...She is  a folk singing songwriting mum of two who loves all things creative, arty and musical. 
She performs in Somerset · http://www.angehardy.com 


This, her second studio album, was chosen as album of the week this coming week!

So don't forget to listen all this week either online on http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcsomerset/on-air or on 95.5FM or 1566AM.

This is her own perspective of her new work. All rights reserved by the author.
 
I have been busy rehearsing for my studio sessions next week where I will be recording my new album "Bare Foot Folk" for release in late May 2013. It will have a mix of some of the songs written for writing challenges such as 50/90 and FAWM on it and also some songs written in the exploration of my 'Folk Roots' with a number of songs which have not yet left the kitchen table!
'Bare Foot Folk' will be a 'true' representation of me as an artist, my roots. It will be just me and my guitar with a warm layer of vocal harmonies so that I can recreate each song live with my looping machine when on tour. No tricks. No 'fluff' just me...a folk singer songwriter, sharing my story. I've pre-recorded a demo and it sounds beautiful, I'm really very excited to see how much more amazing it will sound once my technician Olly has had his hands in it :)
I am relying totally on pre-orders for the funding of this album, so if you think you will be buying a copy...please pre-order it now by clicking on the picture of the album cover above.
Ange x
Posted by Ange Hardy on March 6th 2013

No comments:

LinkWithin

Popular Posts